Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of unsettled accounts remaining in the office of the auditor of the Treasury [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered folded leaves
- "December 10, 1813. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30199).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30199
View MARC record | catkey: 3792877