Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, communicating information, in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives, of the 22d instant, in relation to balances transferred from the Treasury to the United States' Bank, under the second proposition of its agreement with the receiving banks, of 31st January, 1817 [electronic resource] : February 25, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : E. De Krafft, printer, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834 and United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 146.
Letter addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives and signed on p. 3: Wm. H. Crawford.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49822).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49822
View MARC record | catkey: 3792887