Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, accompanying a bill providing for the deposite of wines and distilled spirits in public warehouses [electronic resource] : March 12, 1818. Read, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means, and United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- At head of title: .
Signed on p. 3 by Wm. H. Crawford.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46334).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46334
View MARC record | catkey: 3792907