Letter from the secretary of the treasury to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, exhibiting a view of the state of the treasury at the close of the year 1814 [electronic resource] ; also a view of the situation of the treasury for the year 1815, with propositions relative to the ways and means for the same. : January 21, 1815. Laid before the House of Representatives by the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817, Smith, Samuel Harrison, 1772-1845, United States. Revenue Office, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means, and United States. Congress (13th, 3rd session : 1814-1815) House
- At head of title: ., Signed on p. 19: A.J. Dallas., "Schedule A," submitting estimates of existing and proposed internal duties for specified products, p. 20-22, signed: S.H. Smith, commissioner of the revenue., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36295).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36295
View MARC record | catkey: 3792911