Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of moneys paid at the Treasury for defraying the expenses of the commissioners under the 4th, 6th, and 7th articles of the Treaty of Ghent [electronic resource] : February 19, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834, United States. Register of the Treasury, and United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 103.
Signed on p. 3 by Wm. H. Crawford and addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives. The "statement of moneys" is signed: Treasury Department, Register's Office, February 17, 1818. Joseph Nourse, register.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46347).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46347
View MARC record | catkey: 3792952