Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of the exports of the United States, during the year ending on the thirtieth September, 1813 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; 34 cm
- "February 16th, 1813. Ordered to lie on the table."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30219).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30219
View MARC record | catkey: 3792961