Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of the sums respectively paid to each clerk in the several offices of the Treasury Department, for services rendered in the year 1812 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "February 6, 1813. Referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30224).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30224
View MARC record | catkey: 3792975