Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting one from the third auditor of the Treasury, in the case of William King [electronic resource] : December 21, 1818. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Office of the Third Auditor
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834
Hagner, Peter, 1772-1850
United States. Department of the Treasury
United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) Senate
- At head of title, in square brackets: 43.
Letter signed on p. 3: Wm. H. Crawford.
Report signed on p. 5: Peter Hagner, aud.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46360).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46360
View MARC record | catkey: 3793014