Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting statements of the debts, credits, and funds, of all the banks in the District of Columbia, not embraced in the terms of the resolution of the House of Representatives of the 7th of January, instant [electronic resource] : January 20, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834
United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 105.
Letter addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives and signed on p. 3: Wm. H. Crawford.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49842).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49842
View MARC record | catkey: 3793021