Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting statements of the number of clerks employed in the several offices of the Treasury Department [electronic resource] : shewing the amount of their respective compensations and the nature of the services
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages (2 folded) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "January 3, 1811, referred to the Committee of Ways and Means.", Letter addressed to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means and dated January 1, 1811., Includes statements of duties performed, which are particularly detailed for the clerks of the offices of the Comptroller of the Treasury, the Treasurer, and the United States Land Office., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24189).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24189
View MARC record | catkey: 3793027