Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in obedience to a resolution of the Senate, of the fourth instant, the amount of the funded debt of the United States, bearing an interest at seven, six, and three per cent. which has been paid by the subscribers towards the capital of the Bank of the United States, distinguishing the amount of each, which has been paid upon the several instalments; stating the sums and species of funded debt sold by the Bank; how much thereof was redeemed by the United States; how much has been sold without the United States; and how much is now held by the Bank [electronic resource] : April 15, 1818. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- At head of title: .
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46356).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46356
View MARC record | catkey: 3793036