Message from the President of the United States, transmitting pursuant to a resolution of the House of Representatives of ninth Dec. last, information on the roads made, or in progress, under the authority of the executive of the United States [electronic resource] ; the states and territories through which they pass, or are intended to pass; the periods when they were ordered to be made, and how far they have been executed. : January 23, 1818. read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 2 unnumbered folded leaves ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834, United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe), United States. War Department, and United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- At head of title: ., Communicating reports from the Secretary of the Treasury and the Secretary of War. Signed on p. 3: James Monroe., Reports signed on p. 6 and 7 by Wm. H. Crawford and J.C. Calhoun., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46439).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46439
View MARC record | catkey: 3793074