In Senate of the United States [electronic resource] : January 10, 1817 read, and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate. : Treasury Department, January 9th, 1817. Sir, In obedience to the resolution of the Senate of the 19th ult. relative to the administration of the fund for the relief of sick and disabled seamen, I have the honour to transmit the papers marked A and B.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Register of the Treasury
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Nourse, Joseph, 1754-1841
United States. Department of the Treasury
United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) Senate
- Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, William H. Crawford, transmitting a report from the register of the Treasury and a letter from the Treasury Department to the collector of Philadelphia.
Title from caption and opening lines of text.
At head of title, in square brackets: 45.
Report of the register of the Treasury signed on p. 7: Joseph Nourse, register.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42488).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42488
View MARC record | catkey: 3793103