Collector's office, Portland, January 2, 1817. Statement of the amounts of internal duties imposed by the United States [electronic resource] : ... paid by each person in the seventh collection district of Massachusetts, during the year 1816
- [Portland, Me.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Storer, Woodbury, 1760-1825 and United States. Revenue Office
- Signed: Woodbury Storer, collector for the seventh collection district of Massachusetts.
Text printed in six columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42453).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42453
View MARC record | catkey: 3793110