Letter from the Post-Master General transmitting reports relative to public contracts, and the salaries allowed to the clerks in his office for the last year [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Post Office
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "January 18th, 1813. Referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30203).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30203
View MARC record | catkey: 3793147