Message from the President of the United States transmitting a copy of a letter from minister of the United States at London to the Secretary of State [electronic resource] : and another from the same to the British Secretary for Foreign Affairs
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Minister Plenipotentiary (Great Britain)
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Foreign Office, United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison), United States. Congress, and United States. Department of State
- "January 14th, 1811, read, and ordered to be printed.", Message addressed to the Senate and House., The letter to the Secretary of State is dated Nov. 5, 1810; that to the British Secretary, 3rd of Nov., 1810., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24212).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24212
View MARC record | catkey: 3793166