Letter from the secretary of the Navy, transmitting copies of the instructions, which have been issued to naval commanders, upon the subject of the importation of slaves, made in pursuance of a resolution of the House of Representatives, of the fourth January, instant [electronic resource] : January 12, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Navy Department
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Smith, 1768-1843 and United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 84.
Letter addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives and signed on p. 3: Smith Thompson.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49815).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49815
View MARC record | catkey: 3793206