Message from the president of the United States, to both houses of Congress, at the commencement of the second session of the thirteenth Congress [electronic resource] : December 7, 1813. Read and committed to the committee of the whole House on the state of the Union
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Madison, James, 1751-1836, United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814), and United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- The first House document of the second session of the thirteenth Congress.
Signed on p. 16: James Madison.
Unnumbered. The first House document of the second session of the thirteenth Congress. Dated one day prior to the House order of Dec. 8, 1813, which was the first to propose the uniform printing and numbering of all messages, communications, reports, resolutions, etc. Many orders and resolutions followed before the first Serial volume was published in Dec. 1817 during the first session of the fifteenth Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30247).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30247
View MARC record | catkey: 3793276