Message from the President of the United States transmitting reports from the Superintendent of the City and of the Surveyor of the Public Buildings [electronic resource] : exhibiting the sum which has been already expended on the Capitol, the sum necessary to finish each wing, and the sum now due for labor and materials : in compliance with the resolution of the House of Representatives of the fourteenth ultimo
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Superintendent of the City of Washington
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Surveyor of the Public Buildings, United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison), and United States. Congress. House
- "February 26, 1811, ordered to lie on the table; printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States.", Includes (p. 7-11) a list of claims outstanding against the public buildings as of 1st February 1811., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24230).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24230
View MARC record | catkey: 3793311