Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Supreme Court of the United States [electronic resource] : February term, 1819. / By Henry Wheaton, counsellor at law. ; Volume IV.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Supreme Court
- New-York : Published by R. Donaldson, no. 45 John-Street. C.S. Van Winkle, printer, 101 Greenwich-Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 715 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 76 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wheaton, Henry, 1785-1848
- Related Titles:
- Cases in the Supreme Court of the United States
- Running title: Cases in the Supreme Court of the United States., Copyright Aug. 26, 1819 by Henry Wheaton., Includes index., "Errata."--p. 76, last count., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39639).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39639
View MARC record | catkey: 3793317