Letter from the Secretary of War to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means transmitting a detailed estimate of the sums necessary for the Ordnance Department for the year 1816 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages (mostly folded) ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "February 5th, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table.", Dated: Department of War, 3d February 1816., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39535).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39535
View MARC record | catkey: 3793354