Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the expenditure of monies ... on account of the contingencies for the military establishment in the year 1812 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered folded leaves ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "January 9th, 1813. Referred to the Committee of Ways and Means.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30235).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30235
View MARC record | catkey: 3793388