Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting copies of the accounts of General Arthur St. Clair [electronic resource] : February 9, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Office of the Third Auditor
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hagner, Peter, 1772-1850, United States. War Department, and United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- At head of title: .
The letter, transmitting the report of the third auditor of the Treasury Dept., is signed on p. 3 by J.C. Calhoun and addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives.
"Treasury Department, Third Auditor's Office, Feb. 6, 1818. Sir, I have the honor to enclose ... the accounts of Major General St. Clair ..."--p. . Signed: Peter Hagner, auditor.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46386).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46386
View MARC record | catkey: 3793400