Letter from the secretary of war, transmitting statements of contracts, made by the Commissary General of Subsistence, the Ordnance Department, the Commissary General of Purchases, and the Engineer Department, in the year 1818 [electronic resource] : February 25, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages, 5 unnumbered folded leaves ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell), 1782-1850
United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 148.
Letter addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives and signed on p. 3: J.C. Calhoun.
Includes full texts of various contracts.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49861).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49861
View MARC record | catkey: 3793410