The United States' almanac, for the year 1813. ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Joshua Sharp
- Philadelphia : Published by Thomas M. Longstreth, no. 119, Market Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations, portrait ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua
- The calendar pages and preceding astronomical matter, with other portions of the contents, are printed from the same type settings as those in Bennet & Walton's and Johnson & Warner's almanacs for 1813, except that the calendar page illustrations are here replaced by verses at the foot.
Title vignette (portrait of Washington). The Anatomy is the only other illustration.
Last page contains a publisher's advertisement.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27367).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27367
Drake, M. Almanacs, 10991
View MARC record | catkey: 3793474