Constitution of the Vermont Juvenile Missionary Society [electronic resource] : a notice of the proceedings of the delegates at their meeting held at Castleton, September 16, 1818 : together with their address to the people of the state of Vermont
- Corporate Author:
- Vermont Juvenile Missionary Society
- Middlebury, Vt. : Printed by Francis Barnap, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Includes a list of members., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46643).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46643
View MARC record | catkey: 3793675