Journal of the Senate of the commonwealth of Virginia [electronic resource] : begun and held at the capitol, in the city of Richmond, the fourth day of December, one thousand eight hundred and fifteen
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. General Assembly. Senate
- Richmond : Printed by Thomas Burling, 1815 [i.e. 1816]
- Physical Description:
- 81 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title., Although the date on the title page is 1815, the date of the final journal entry (February 18, 1816) suggests that the volume was published in the following year., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39684).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39684
View MARC record | catkey: 3793762