The Virginia & North Carolina almanac, for the year of our Lord 1818 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the meredian [sic] of Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. By John Sharp. ...
- Petersburg, Va. : Sold by J.W. Campbell, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, John, 1754-1840
- "Cushing & Jewett, at their town and country book and stationary [sic] store, no. 6, North Howard Street, Baltimore, have for sale an extensive stock of books and stationary [sic] ..."--p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51725).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51725
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13993
View MARC record | catkey: 3793794