Life and writings of Miss Eliza Waite [electronic resource] : who died at Freeport, Me., January 13, 1819 ... : to which is subjoined a letter written by Mr. James Young, of Edinburgh, to his wife, in 1697
- Waite, Eliza, 1779-1819
- Hallowell [Me.] : Printed by E. Goodale, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 247 pages, 96 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Young, James, -1699
- James Young's letter is entitled Faith promoted and tears prevented [with] a proper view of affliction as God's rod, and has separate t.p.; it comprises the second series of pagination, which is numbered -256., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50009).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50009
View MARC record | catkey: 3793839