The world to come; or, Discourses on the joys or sorrows of departed souls at death, and the glory or terror of the Resurrection [electronic resource] : To which is prefixed, An essay toward the proof of a separate state of souls after death. / By I. Watts, D.D. ; From the fifth English edition
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Haverhill [Mass.] : Printed and published by Burrill and Tileston, and sold at their bookstore, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- v, 4 unnumbered pages, 10-456 pages ; 23 cm
- Errors in paging: p. 223, 231, 232, 242 misnumbered 232, 131, 132, 224., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39740).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39740
View MARC record | catkey: 3794267