Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness : Custer, Gallatin, and Shoshone national forests, Montana and Wyoming 1986 / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Northern Region
- [Missoula, Mont.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 97 x 142 cm, on sheet 101 x 84 cm
- East half -- West half.
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:C 96/5
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 110°55ʹ00ʺ--W 109°12ʹ00ʺ/N 46°00ʹ00ʺ--N 44°49ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Principal and Sixth Principal Meridians."
"Base material composited and reformatted with supplemental data in 1985 by the USDA Forest Service, Regional Office, Missoula, Montana 59807 from U.S. Geological Survey mapping."
"U.S. Government Printing Office: 1986--695-221."
Shipping list no.: 86-883-P.
Includes Index to Geological Survey topographic maps, tables of recreation sites and points of interest, and directory for national forest supervisor's and ranger district's offices.
View MARC record | catkey: 379454