A sermon designed to point out some ways in which it is proper for females to lend their aid in advancing the kingdom of Christ [electronic resource] / by Seth Williston
- Williston, Seth, 1770-1851
- Catskill [N.Y.] : Printed by Croswell & Son, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Durham Female Cent Society (N.Y.)
- "The profits of this sermon will go into the treasury of the Durham Female Cent Society to be devoted to charitable purposes.", Includes (p. 13-14) a model constitution for a female cent society., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50129).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50129
View MARC record | catkey: 3794746