In Senate of the United States, February 20, 1818 [electronic resource] : Mr. Wilson submitted the following motion for consideration
- Wilson, James Jefferson, 1775-1824
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- Request for a list of all pensioners.
At head of title, in square brackets: 113.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46207).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46207
View MARC record | catkey: 3794770