A series of letters on education [electronic resource] / ascribed to J. Witherspoon
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Morris-Town [N.J.] : Printed by Henry P. Russell, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages
- Related Titles:
- Letters on education
- Caption title: Letters on education.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36603).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36603
View MARC record | catkey: 3794871