Distressing judgments occasioned by despising the words and messengers of God [electronic resource] : a sermon, preached at Salisbury ... July 4th, 1813 / by Thomas Worcester
- Worcester, Thomas, 1768-1831
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by George Hough, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30577).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30577
View MARC record | catkey: 3795051