Choice emblems, natural, historical, moral and divine [electronic resource] : for the improvement and pastime of youth : calculated to convey the golden lessons of instruction under a new and more delightful dress : written for the amusement of a young nobleman
- Wynne, John Huddlestone, 1743-1788
- Hartford : Printed by Hale & Hosmer, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : illustrations
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33742).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33742
View MARC record | catkey: 3795135