Calender [sic] for the nineteenth century [electronic resource].
- Philad. [i.e., Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], (Copy right secured) 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 14 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Draper, J. (John), 1779-1865
- Related Titles:
- Calender for the nineteenth century
Calendar for the nineteenth century
- Signed: Draper, sc.
Engraved within a series of concentric circles; engraved area measures 10.2 cm. in diameter.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 269).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 269
View MARC record | catkey: 3795289