An Address of members of the House of Representatives, of the Congress of the United States, to their constituents, on the subject of the war with Great Britain [electronic resource].
- Windsor [Vt.] : Printed by Thomas M. Pomroy, July, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, George, 1771-1838
Federal Party (U.S.)
United States. Congress (12th, 1st session : 1811-1812) House
- Arguing that war was not "necessary, or required by any moral duty, or any political expediency."
Signed on p. 27-28 by George Sullivan and 33 other Federalist members.
Last page blank.
"Note A. Quantity of particular articles, the produce of the United States, exported, from 1800 to 1011 [i.e., 1811] ..."--p. 29-31.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24555
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 1344
View MARC record | catkey: 3795293