Memoirs of the little man & little maid [electronic resource] : so wonderfully contrived as to be either sung or said. : Illustrated with curious engravings
- [Salem, Mass.] : Published by Henry Whipple, Salem, Mass., 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sedley, Charles, Sir, 1639?-1701
- In verse.
Attributed to Charles Sedley by Horace Walpole. Cf. The Oxford companion to children's literature, 1984.
Metal-engraved text and illustrations.
"Henry Whipple, bookseller & stationer ... has constantly for sale ... sold also by Thomas & Whipple, Newburyport."--advertisement, p.  of wrapper.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32105).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32105
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 838.2
View MARC record | catkey: 3795302