United and extraordinary prayer for the revival of religion, and the advancement of Christ's kingdom earnestly recommended [electronic resource].
- Andover [Mass.] : Printed for the New England Tract Society by Flagg and Gould, 1815.
- First edit. 6000.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758 and New England Tract Society
- Caption title. At head of title: [No. 60.
"Mostly extracted" from Jonathan Edwards' An humble attempt to promote explicit agreement and visible union of God's people.
Imprint and edition statement from colophon, 24.
Pages 2-24 also numbered 110-132.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39142).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39142
View MARC record | catkey: 3795322