Orleans term reports, or Cases argued and determined in the Superior Court of the Territory of Orleans [electronic resource] / By Francois-Xavier Martin, one of the judges of said court. ; [Four lines from Instructions de l'Impératrice de Russie pour la commission chargée de dresser le projet d'un nouveau Code de lois.] ; Vol. II.
- Corporate Author:
- Territory of Orleans. Superior Court
- New-Orleans : Printed by Roche, Brothers, Royal Street, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 367 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Martin, François-Xavier, 1762-1846 and Louisiana. Supreme Court
- Related Titles:
- Cases in the Superior Court of the Territory of Orleans and Cases in the Superior Court of the state of Louisiana
- Covers cases of the Superior Court of the Territory of Orleans for fall term 1811 and spring term 1812., Running title: Cases in the Superior Court of the Territory of Orleans., Error in paging: p. 61 misnumbered 16., Shaw & Shoemaker entry 23606 covers the two volumes of the Orleans term reports published in 1811 and 1813. The volumes are cited individually by Jumonville., Includes indexes., "Appendix containing cases argued and determined in the Superior Court of the state of Louisiana."--p. -356. Covers cases for spring and fall terms 1812. Has running title: Cases in the Superior Court of the state of Louisiana., "Erratum."--p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23606).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23606 and Jumonville, F.M. New Orleans, 246
View MARC record | catkey: 3795392