The morbid anatomy of some of the most important parts of the human body [electronic resource] / By Matthew Baillie, M.D. F.R.S. Fellow of the royal societies of London and Edinburgh, and fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in London
- Baillie, Matthew, 1761-1823
- Walpole: N.H. : Printed by G.W. Nichols, for W. Fessenden, bookseller, Brattleborough, Vt., 1808.
- The second American, from the third London edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- x, 3 unnumbered pages, 14-271 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Error in paging: p. 233-240 misnumbered 234-241., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14398).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14398, Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 96, and McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 969
View MARC record | catkey: 3795487