A vocabulary English and Greek [electronic resource] : arranged systematically, to advance the learner in scientific, as well as verbal, knowledge. : Designed for the use of schools. / By Nathaniel Howard. ; [Two lines in Latin from Cicero].
- Howard, Nathaniel
- Philadelphia : Published by Hopkins and Earle. Fry and Kammerer, printers, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 167 pages, 5 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm
- Related Titles:
- Greek vocabulary, systematically arranged
- Caption title: A Greek vocabulary, systematically arranged.
"Books published by B.B. Hopkins and Co."--advertisement, p. [168-172].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20393).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20393
View MARC record | catkey: 3795503