The saint's everlasting rest; or, A treatise of the blessed state of the saints in their enjoyment of God in Heaven [electronic resource] / Written by the reverend, learned, and pious Mr. Richard Baxter. ; Abridged by Benjamin Fawcett. M.A. ; [Three lines from Baxter's preface to Scudder's Christian's daily walk].
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- [Charlestown, Mass.] : Published by Samuel T. Armstrong, Charlestown, Mass., 1811.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 1 unnumbered page, 26-319 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fawcett, Benjamin, 1715-1780
- Another issue (Shaw & Shoemaker 22308) has imprint: Printed for Manning & Loring, Boston, by Samuel T. Armstrong. 1811., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22309).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 22309
View MARC record | catkey: 3795509