Ensuring early diagnosis and access to treatment for HIV/AIDS : can federal resources be more effectively targeted? : hearing before the Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, April 26, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 385 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-846
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0226-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/24/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:28242.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3796471