Mass-mediated terrorism : the central role of the media in terrorism and counterterrorism / Brigitte L. Nacos
- Nacos, Brigitte Lebens
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- x, 253 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Mass-mediated terrorism in the new world (dis)order -- Terrorism as breaking news: attack on America -- Political violence as media event -- E-terrorism and the web of hate -- The mass media and U.S. anti- and counterterrorism -- Terrorism, counterterrorism, and the public -- Responding to terrorist crises: dealing with the mass media -- Conclusion.
- 9780742553798 (cloth : alk. paper)
0742553795 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780742553804 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0742553809 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3796728