Framework for Evaluating ESG Risk in Supply Chain
- Eyer, Jonathan
- Additional Titles:
- Framework for Evaluating Environmental Social Governance Risk in Supply Chain
- [University Park, Pennsylvania] : Pennsylvania State University, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Novack, Robert A. and Schreyer Honors College
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access.
- Consulting firms are constantly looking to modernize their portfolio of tools used to analyze supply chain risk. One of the new trends in business is the concept of ESG (Environmental Social Governance). Now, there are no publicly available frameworks for analyzing and reporting on ESG risk in supply chains. The purpose of this thesis is to create a framework that analyzes the impacts from supply chain operations in the ESG realm and then evaluates risks associated them. In this framework, first the potential impacts a supply chain may have across the three sectors of ESG are defined. Then, the supply chain in question can be paired with the impacts associated with its' operation and then the level of risk can be assessed. The framework was created through research on frameworks in other areas of business along with advising from an industry consulting firm. The result is a framework that can be used to analyze, categorize, and evaluate risks related to ESG topics in an organization's supply chain.
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University 2022.
- Technical Details:
- The full text of the dissertation is available as an Adobe Acrobat .pdf file ; Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view the file.
View MARC record | catkey: 38042018