Frauds, scams, and COVID-19 : how con artists have targeted older Americans during the pandemic : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, September 23, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- How con artists have targeted older Americans during the pandemic
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 99 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AG 4:S.HRG.117-131
Serial no. 117-08 (United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging)
- "Serial no. 117-08."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 38044586