Artists & love. Gabriele Münter, Wassily Kandinsky / Icarus Films ; ARTE France, Bonne Compagnie present a documentary collection proposed by Bonne Compagnie ; from an original idea by Stéphanie Colaux, François Landesman ; written and directed by Stéphanie Colaux
- Additional Titles:
- Artists and love. Gabriele Münter, Wassily Kandinsky, Gabriele Münter, Wassily Kandinsky, and Available from some providers with subtitle: Gabriele Münter and Vassily Kandinsky
- [Brooklyn, New York] : Icarus Films, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (26 min.)) : sound, color with black and white sequences
- Additional Creators:
- Colaux, Stéphanie, Landesman, François, Deloget, Delphine, ARTE France, Bonne Compagnie, and Icarus Films
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- He was a painter of forms and figures, of abstraction, of the spiritual. He was profoundly inspired by the music, colors, and images of his country, Russia. She was one of the first recognized women painters and enjoyed wide renown during her lifetime. Together, they ventured on the path of creation, and give birth to the group "The Blue Rider". Gabriele Münter and Wassily Kandinsky's idyll is the story of a romance between two artists linked to the avant-garde of modern German painting.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editor, Delphine Piau ; original music, Emmanuel Blanc, Christophe Rodomisto, Bonne Compagnie ; videographer, Delphine Piau.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narration, Delphine Deloget.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: An Internet browser with HTML5 support.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 38045130