NON-SYMMETRICAL MAIN COOLANT SYSTEM ANALYSIS (NOMACS). PART I.
- Larsen, R. C.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1957.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1957.
- Physical Description:
- microopaque : positive ; 8 x 13 cm
- Non-symmetrical main coolant system analysis is an IBM-704 digital program for calculating the reactor generation, primary coolant temperature distribution, and steam temperature, pressure, and flow to the main and auxiliary turbines during a transient period. The program represents a system composed of a two-pass high pressure water cooled reactor ivith tivo main primary coolant loops each having its own steam generator, separator, and drum. The generated steam from each loop is piped into a common header which is then piped to the main and auxiliary turbines and other steam loads in the system. The mathematical representation for solution is described. (M.H.R.)
- Report Numbers:
- AECU-3601; DF-57-AD-30
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- NSA number: NSA-12-003865
OSTI Identifier 4345014
Research organization: General Electric Co., Schenectady, N. Y.
View MARC record | catkey: 38050840